Política de reembolso
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Once you place your order there are no refunds for change of mind purchaces, only if damaged or faulty.
You are welcome to return your item for exchange or to receive a store credit. To be eligible for a return, your purchase must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and in the original packaging.
Types of jewellery (unless faulty) that are exempt from being returned/exchanged include:
- Made to order / preorder pieces
- Custom / bespoke / personalised pieces
- Rings as each piece is made to order and sized individually for you
- Piercing pieces, this is due to hygiene reasons
- Gift Cards
- Sale items - including any items ordered where a discount code has been applied
- Impressions - You are in control of how your impression pendant will look and have unlimited opportunitues to retake the impression prior to sending back to HALI MOTIF. The way the impressions looks is exactly as it will in the finished metal, therefore please be sure you are happy with the impression prior to returning. This is all stated on the impression instructions sent in the kit.
Returns and exchanges will only be accepted 30 days from when your item was delivered and must returned with tracked postage. If you are wanting to exchange your item, please also provide a pre-paid post satchel with tracking so we can return your chosen items back to you.
If your item is faulty we would love to be able to repair of replace your items, however if we are unable to we can offer a full ,refund or store credit.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Jewellery purchased from HALI MOTIF online store comes with a 6 month warranty from the date of purchase, and is only warranted when proven to be defective from the manufacturing process. This covers manufacturing faults and defects, however does not cover accidental breakage and general wear and tear, including tarnished, faded or scratched jewellery.
If another jeweller or individual undertakes work on one of our pieces, such as repairs or resizing, our warranty will be voided.
Please note, jewellery is delicate and should be handled carefully.
To complete your return, please email email@example.com with receipt or proof of purchase and return your item with tracking to:
3 Latimer Crescent
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.