Our recycling initiative.
Our recycling initiative allows our customers to send us their pre-loved, broken or unwanted jewellery in exchange for store credit or to create their own formed. piece of jewellery (read below about formed.)
How it works:
- Email HALI MOTF and select ‘Recycling Initiative’ in the drop down menu or write as subject line.
- Describe the jewellery you would like recycled - metal, carat, design, and whether you would like a store credit or your own piece of formed. jewellery.
- We will then be in contact with further information
- Once we receive your metals they will be weighed, photographed and attached to your file for complete transparency purposes.
- We will then be in contact with you with your value of store credit or costs involved with creating your formed. piece.
At this stage we are unable to:
- At this stage we are unable to recycle stones so please only send in metals that either do not have stones, or with stones that you are happy to not be salvaged.
- Re-design into new creations unless you would like to create your own 'formed.' piece (read below).
What is formed.?
This is part of our recycling initiative to up cycle any metals to create organically formed treasures that are completely unique to the beholder.
Each piece is created by melting down un-used metals which will then be poured into water where then the metal solidifies creating it's own very unique organic shape, no two pieces will ever look like another.
View formed. collection here.