the element sundry - sterling silver
As early as the Renaissance, the twelve zodiac signs were divided among four element signs with three signs associated with each element. Together they form the natural world, so each element in some way depend on each other.
- The Element of Earth is attached to the zodiac signs Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn.
- The Element of Air is attached to the zodiac signs Gemini, Libra and Aquarius.
- The Element of Fire is attached to the zodiac signs Aries, Leo and Sagittarius.
- The Element of Water is attached to the zodiac signs Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces.
Please see full descriptions of Element Signs here.
Handmade in Australia
Recycled .925 sterling silver, nickel free
Element: 13mm x 8.5mm
Pendant only, if you would like a chain please choose one from here.
Please read 'shipping policy' for process and delivery times
Free shipping on orders over $250
the element sundry - sterling silver
Do you sell in rose gold?
Yes, please see the selection in the drop down menu under ‘solid gold’. There are some other designs I can sell in rose gold also. Please email prior if this is something you would love.
Is Hali Motif jewellery ok for sensitive skin?
The .925 sterling silver and solid gold are both nickel free which is usually the element that affects sensitive skin. Therefore HALI MOTIF jewellery should be the perfect match for people with sensitive ears.
Can I do double sided impressions?
Yes, you have the choice of taking an impression of one print, or a double, back to back impression on the same mould at no extra cost.
What age can you take a fingerprint?
Babies prints are not fully defined until they are 1 year, however it is completely up to the individual on whether they are looking for a memory of the tiny newborn fingerprint, or an actual defined print. I know that when my two are born I will be taking an impression as soon as possible so I can capture their tiny fingers.
1-5 business days for in-stock orders
10-15 business days
If your order is urgent please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can generally fulfill your order earlier.
Free 14 days returns
You are welcome to return, exchange or to receive a store credit within 14 days of purchase.
To be eligible for a return, your purchase must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and in the original packaging.
Types of jewellery (unless faulty) that are exempt from being returned/exchanged include:
- Made to order / preorder pieces
- Custom / bespoke / personalised pieces
- Rings as each piece is made to order and sized individually for you
- Piercing pieces, this is due to hygiene reasons
- Gift Cards
- Sale items - including any items ordered where a discount code has been applied
- Impressions - You are in control of how your impression pendant will look and have unlimited opportunitues to retake the impression prior to sending back to HALI MOTIF. The way the impressions looks is exactly as it will in the finished metal, therefore please be sure you are happy with the impression prior to returning. This is all stated on the impression instructions sent in the kit.
Breanna conscientiously creates the designs at Hali Motif through carving wax and shaping metals. Her designs are inspired by the beauty of the natural universe and reflects her take on how each of these may have an impact on us physically and emotionally. Each piece created by Breanna is individually cast and hand polished, meaning each will have their own unique beauty; no two pieces are the same.To ensure your pieces last, the metals used will always be solid gold and sterling silver.
Breanna ensures sustainability through working closely with Australian businesses, sourcing recycled metals, biodegradable packaging and environmentally friendly practices. It is through this that she is able to share her passion without having a negative impact on the environment which is the source of her inspiration.