PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE YOU BEGIN TAKING YOUR IMPRESSION
- Lay out contents.
- Place large piece of parchment paper over the size guide.
- Remove cotton ball and parchment paper with wax from clear container.
- Warm wax by rolling the wax between clean fingers. You can use a heat device, such as a hair drier if you need to.
- The wax is to stay in ball form and become malleable without melting. Remove any cracks in the wax to create a smooth surface.
PENDANTS / RINGS
Once the wax is malleable, place the wax over your chosen size of design and evenly press finger into the wax. Slowly and gently lift fingers off the wax. Make sure the impression is within the shape of your chosen size on the guide.
Double impression (pendant and signet ring only)
- Repeat this process with the other wax. This spare mould is in case one gets damaged during processing.
- The way the wax impression looks is as your finished piece will. If you do not like the look of it, retake the impression until you are happy.
- If you have a preferred mould, write number 1 on the top of the lid.
- If you would like an initial, also write this on top of the lid (one initial per print - single sided impressions only).
- Once you have finished place in the fridge until you are ready to return to HALI MOTIF - please do not at any point leave them in a heated area.
- When you are ready to post, remove impression from the fridge and carefully lift the wax impressions from parchment paper. Very carefully wrap wax back in the smaller pieces of parchment paper with-out squishing the wax and place back in the clear container. Cover with the cotton ball and secure the lid.
- Be very mindful not to damage the wax or allow it to come into contact with the cotton ball.
- Place everything securely back into the box, place in the insulated mailer right away and return post bag (if in Australia) and return to HALI MOTIF.
- If posting internationally, please return to - HALI MOTIF, 3 Latimer Crescent, Sippy Downs, QLD, Australia 4556
Due to fluctuations in metal pricing you have 3 months to return your impression otherwise there may be additional costs involved.
You are in complete control and have unlimited opportunities to take your impression, therefore once returned to HALI MOTIF there are no returns/refunds/retakes of your impression as they are automatically processed once they are received.
If you have any concerns regarding your impression please contact HALI MOTIF at email@example.com before returning your moulds.