PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE YOU BEGIN TAKING YOUR IMPRESSION
- Lay out contents.
- Place large piece of parchment paper over the size guide.
- Remove parchment paper with wax from container.
- Warm wax by rolling the wax between clean fingers. You can use a heat device, such as a hair drier if you need to.
- The wax is to stay in ball form and become malleable. Remove any cracks in the wax to create a smooth surface.
- Make sure the persons finger is not too dry - you can moisten by wetting with water or using moisturiser.
Once the wax is malleable, evenly roll into a cylinder-like appearance. Then, place the wax over the bar pendant design on the size guide and press each finger into the wax. Slowly and gently lift fingers off the wax. The size guide is recommended so that the impression does not become too thin and unusable.
ALL OTHER IMPRESSIONS
Once the wax is malleable, place the wax over your chosen size of design and evenly press finger into the wax. Slowly and gently lift fingers off the wax. The size guide is recommended so that the impression does not become too thin and unusable.
Double (back-to-back) impression (pendant only)
Once the wax is malleable, evenly press both fingers together on either side of the same wax ball at the same time. Slowly and gently lift fingers off the wax and place on the size guide. The size guide is recommended so that the impression does not become too thin and unusable.
Multiple impressions on one side
Once the wax is malleable, place the wax over your chosen size of design and evenly press fingers into the wax in a design you like. The size guide is recommended so that the impression does not become too thin and unusable.
Please ensure the impression reaches the correct size of the size guide so it stays proportion with the ring.
- Repeat this process with the other wax. This spare mould is in case one gets damaged during processing.
- The way the wax impression looks is as your finished piece will. If you do not like the look of it, retake the impression until you are happy.
- If you have a preferred mould, write number 1 on the top of the lid.
- If you would like an initial, also write this on top of the lid (single sided impressions only).
- Once you have finished place in the fridge until you are ready to return to HALI MOTIF - please do not at any point leave them in a heated area.
RETURNING TO HALI MOTIF
- When you are ready to post, remove impression from the fridge and carefully lift the wax impressions from parchment paper. Very carefully wrap wax back in the smaller pieces of parchment paper with-out squishing the wax and place back in the container.
- Be very mindful not to damage the wax.
- Place everything securely back into the box, place in the insulated mailer right away and return post bag (if in Australia) and return to HALI MOTIF.
If posting internationally, please return to - HALI MOTIF, 3 Latimer Crescent, Sippy Downs, QLD, Australia 4556
- Your impression piece will be kept on file until you are ready to order your final piece. If a silicone mould was not included in your order and this is something you would like to have created (for safety reasons), then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
When ordering your final piece please write in the notes at checkout:
"Impression kit only - order number: ________" - this way I can link the orders. - If you forget to do this you may be charged for an additional kit if another one is sent to you.
Once I receive the impression kit back from you, the processing time is up to 5 weeks. If you would like to keep track as to whether I have received your returned impression, please keep the return tracking details located on the shipping label.
Due to fluctuations in metal pricing you have 3 months to return your impression otherwise there may be additional costs involved.
You are in complete control and have unlimited opportunities to take your impression, therefore please make sure you are happy with your impression prior ro returning to HALI MOTIF.
Breanna will contact you if she believes the impression looks defective enough to have to be retaken, however there may be a cost involved for the new kit and postage fees.
If you have any concerns regarding your impression please contact HALI MOTIF at email@example.com before returning your moulds.